1. RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS
- To secure your reservation, The Nomad Baby will confirm your request after full payment
- Additional charges could incur if equipment is damaged, returned with missing parts, lost, stolen or in need of professional cleaning
2. CANCELLATION & EARLY RETURN POLICY
- Orders canceled within 24 hours prior to rental starting day will be charged 30% of the original order, and this amount can be used for a future order
- Same day cancellations= 50% per day refund, delivery fee won’t be refund
3. RENTAL TERMS & DELIVERY/PICK-UP
- Rental terms begin & end on specific dates and times agreed upon
- Rental equipment will be delivered/picked-up at
designatedlocation between the hours of 9am-9pm.
- No need to be present during delivery/drop-off, just let property manager of hotel/condo/home be advised of The Nomad Baby gear rentals and provide a contact name and number
- Late delivery/pick-ups are charged an additional $50 pesos in delivery
- In the event the rental equipment is damaged, lost or stolen, the full replacement cost will be charged on deposit and if it is more than deposit amount has to be paid in cash by the renter.
- Equipment must be returned with all accessories and parts intact and proper working condition as it was received or replacement and repair will be at expense of the renter.
- Cleaning charges of $600 pesos will be assessed and charged to your credit card for any item requiring professional cleaning due to excessive
soilingsuch as vomit, sticky substances, markers, crayons or other difficult to remove substances.
- Upon delivery, please inspect equipment. If you find any item is damaged, please contact The Nomad Baby immediately. Or if equipment becomes unsafe, please discontinue using the equipment immediately and inform The Nomad Baby gear rentals to prevent any injuries. The Nomad Baby gear rentals will replace the same or similar item as soon as possible. If Item is not available The Nomad Baby gear rentals will return 100% of
By renting you acknowledge receipt of clean, working equipment and understanding of proper use and operation of equipment. Manufacturer manuals are available upon request.